10 Spring Must-Haves For College Girls

10 Fashion, Beauty, And Food Finds I Discovered In March That I'm Bringing Into April

Illinois has finally started to warm up, which is putting all us Midwesterners in good dang moods. Here are a few things I've been loving since this weather has blessed us.

307
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnZdhpZhkMg/

We're going to make this a regular thing on my page so get ready, my friends! My likes change like the weather, but I did exactly what I said I was going to do over spring break: focus on myself and my wellbeing. So, I went shopping for an entire day and found more than a few things I now can't live without. I want to share them with y'all!

Sympathy For The Skin body lotion

Okay, I am not exaggerating when I say that this is the BEST body lotion I have ever owned, used, and tried ever. It is $30, but I swear that it is 100% worth it. I have combination skin like most people, so my skin is super dry in the winter and ashy while my skin is almost over hydrated and can be pretty oily in the summer. Most girls know about the brand Lush, but I've only ever used their infamous bath bombs. I decided to venture into their other products. All the lotions I use have only dried out my skin even more or made my skin peel.

So, I went to the Lush store at home and talked to one of the workers about which one I should start using. She told me I should use this one because it is extremely moisturizing and smells amazing. I'm not kidding when I say this, but I literally smell like candy after I put it on — it smells that good. The ingredients are really healthy for you too and all natural so your skin is getting the best care all around. I highly recommend this body lotion to everyone with dry winter skin. Also, it brightens the heck out of tattoos if you happen to have any. But, the real cake topper is that Lush is cruelty-free!

Vanity Planet spin brush

This is also a product I swear by! I've never been the type to spend good amounts of money on facial products, but my mom convinced me to get a facial spin brush. This brush set has three different spin heads for whatever you are feeling as far as cleansing your face goes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush! Every time I wash my face with this, my skin comes out so clear and smooth; it is hard to even comprehend. I use this every morning and night with different cleaners or face washes, depending on what I want to use that day. I usually pair this with my SPF moisturizer from Aveeno. If you don't have a facial brush, I promise it's worth the investment, especially this one because it retails for $130, but I got it at Target (the holy grail store) for only $30! SO totally worth it ladies, I promise!

Lavender essential oil roll-on

Okay, I love this product because it is sold at Target (of course), but it's also so helpful for winding down at night. I don't own an essential oil diffuser (yet) because I live in a sorority house. For some reason, both my roommates already have one, except we don't actually use it at all. So, this is my alternative to using an oil diffuser and I love this so much. Lavender helps with relaxation and sleep. Every night, I roll this on my wrists and neck before I actually crawl into bed. It really makes a difference for me because the scent tells my body it's time for bed and relaxes me a lot faster than normal. And, guess what? It's only $8!

Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying mask/cleanser

Okay, this is my final beauty product! I've been on a skincare kick lately. I found this cleanser through Keaton Millburn's YouTube channel (check her out if you haven't), and I love this cleanser so much. It is a cleanser and a clay mask in one, so you can use it as a facial cleanser in the morning and as a mask at night. It's a very refreshing five-minute clay mask. It helps with redness and swelling, which is what I suffer with, especially around my nose and chin. I highly recommend this product! It is not an exfoliator, but it does make your skin feel brand new. I love this! This can be found at Walgreens and Target!

Lululemon long sleeve

While this shirt is on the pricey side, I decided to add this to the must-haves list because I think everyone needs a good white long sleeve shirt. Doesn't need to be Lululemon, but I like this shirt because I can wear it as a daily shirt or wear it to work out. It has a dual purpose in my life, which is one of the reasons why I love it so much. It is super comfortable and breathable while being tight enough without being shoved out of the actual shirt. I've wanted this shirt for so long, and I cannot stop wearing it since I got it. It comes with a lifetime guarantee like all Lululemon clothing, so it makes the price tag worth it in my book!

Adidas Swift Runs

I have been looking for a cute pair of comfortable white gym shoes for so long. I made my dad take me to the mall over spring break because I was determined to find these specific shoes — I was fed up with not being able to find them in my size. We walked into Finishline, and they were the first shoes I spotted. To my surprise, they had my size, so you know I had to snag them. As much as I love my Ultraboosts, these took a minute for me to get used to. While they're comfortable, they felt a little weird on my feet at first. I've had them for a few weeks now, and I've grown to love them. They're perfect to work out in and to wear to class. Because they're white, they look cute with everything. Don't worry, these are available online on the Finishline website!

Forever 21 star joggers

A few days ago, I was at the new Starbucks in the bone student center on campus when I saw the cutest girl wearing these pants, which are also the cutest pants ever. So, my friend and I obviously freaked out over these pants because I feel like most girls would. My friend found them on Forever 21's website two seconds later and ordered them right then and there. I have to say they are the most adorable joggers I have ever seen. They make the cutest lazy outfit for going to class, especially when I pair them with my Adidas shoes and Lululemon shirt!

Healthy versions of Starbucks drinks

I am a HUGE coffee gal, so I love trying drinks at Starbucks. Since I get tired of my regulars pretty quickly, I am always looking for new and good drinks to try. There's a few that I have come to love over the last couple of weeks!

- Cold brew with soy milk with three pumps of sugar-free french vanilla

- The classic, iced white chocolate mocha (for when I don't feel like avoiding dairy)

- Iced vanilla chai tea latte

- Cafe mocha

All of these are so good and worth a try. I sub out the dairy in all of these for almond milk or soy milk, which has helped me GREATLY.

Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning

Not everyone will like this seasoning, or even Trader Joe's for that matter, but I felt that this foodie item needed to be included. My mom is a huge Trader Joe's fan. I mean, she literally only shops there, so she tends to try most of their new items. This is my favorite one recently because it is the perfect seasoning for bland foods like avocado toast or even eggs. I'm trying to stay away from adding salt to my already salty food. To add more flavor into my very average and regular meals, I have been using this, which definitely takes a boring meal to the next level. This is available on Amazon — super convenient for college students!

Gals on the Go podcast

OMG, THIS IS MY FAVORITE PODCAST EVER! Please take my word for it when I say this is the most relatable podcast for girls my age. It's scary how much I relate to the content, but it's also super freaking helpful. Brooke Miccio and Danielle Carolan are college students at the University of Georgia in Athens, who are sorority sisters that created this podcast specifically for women around their age. Every topic they discuss in their episodes has proven to be beneficial in some way to me. They just uploaded a podcast called "How to get through the rest of the school year," and it basically motivated me to stop being lazy and finish out this last whole month of my sophomore year with a bang. The podcast is available on iTunes and Spotify — you have to listen right now!

All of my March favorites are definitely worth checking out! Most of these products will not break the bank either. I spent a lot of time finding good, universal products that could benefit a lot of people, so I hope they are as helpful to you as they have been for me!