4 Places to go to this Spring Break

The first semester is nearing an end and already I'm thinking of Spring break. When it comes to Spring break, most college students think of a week in Miami or another tropical paradise but with those vacations come to an expensive price tag. But you can have fun for the week without going broke. Here are 4 destinations to take the stress away.

1. Cuba

If you want to hot-weather and beaches this is the place for you. You'll be taken back in time to a different time period with classic cars from the 1950s in Old Havana and bright beautiful architecture. And you don't have to worry about going over budget. Airbnbs can go for about $40 a night. Airfare is also very affordable. If you love cigars, salsa dancing, and art, this is the spot for you.

2. Montreal

If you like road tripping with friends, make Montreal, Canada the place to go. Driving with friends already saves you money versus flying. Eating out also doesn't have to cost you a ton and many art museums offer free admission. And if you enjoy cathedrals be sure to visit the Basilique Notre-Dame.

3. Portugal

If you're looking to travel to Europe check out Lisbon, Portugal. Whether it's amazing architecture, a long history, and great cuisine, Portugal has it all. You can get a city pass for about 19 euros that give you free admission to museums, monasteries, and even transportation.

4. St. Petersburg, Russia

This definitely isn't a destination most people think of to vacation at but there's so much to do here that a week might not even be enough. St. Petersburg is rich in history and the city reflects it. Walk down the central road and you'll pass by beautiful buildings and architecture. And if you love museums, there's no shortage of them.