Spreading Kindness One Act At A Time

Spreading Kindness One Act At A Time

How Can I Make Someones day?

43
Spreading Kindness One Act At A Time
Google Images

1. Generous Tips

Now, tips can become a tense topic nowadays and tends to blow up
very quickly. No surprise to that, every year the U.S ranks another one of our
states as the worst tippers. Currently being San Antonio, Texas (17.1
%). But somehow, the national average of a person eating out is 4.5
per times a week. With that said, workers are already experiencing fallacious
payment. What’s to say if you can't eat at home one-day and make someone else's day by leaving them 10-15 more dollars as a tip?

2. Donate

Get a new shirt or pair of shoes? Give someone else a new shirt and some new shoes too! Make an effort to give away anything old if you’re done with it. Someone else's trash may be someone else's treasure. Be sure to always remember that. 13 million articles of clothing are thrown into dumps every YEAR. Imagine how much that could help the less fortunate.. DONATE!

4. Sticky Note

The classic 'You look good today' passed around in class. Yet, seems to be one of the most effective ways to bring a smile to a face. Plus, the benefits of the sticky note is, if you aren't the social type, it remains anonymous (unless written otherwise). Write one when you get up and leave it somewhere you know someone will find it. Whether it’s at the bus stop, gas station, on the coffee you just finished at the cafe or even at work/school. Pick up that pen and pad!

5. Say Thank you

Everyday I watch people take others for granted. A janitor for instance, cleans up your mess every single day, and they rarely get the recognition that they deserve. Or even to the person holding the elevator, or filling up your cup of coke at dinner. I can assure you that every person doesn't hear it as much as they should. So, stop for two seconds to say that thank you to those who make this world what it is.