Spotify's Discover Weekly Playlist: For Every Music Lover

If you haven't already, you'll want to get on this.

12

There is nothing like the feeling of finding a song you know you'll have on repeat for the next few days. You think to yourself, "Where has this song been hiding?" "How could I not have heard this before?" While the days of scoping YouTube in hopes of eventually being linked to something new from related videos are not over, there is certainly a better alternative to discovering new music to revamp your playlist.

As most people know, Spotify has been taking the music scene by storm. As an application that is only $4.99 per month for students with nearly endless access to music, there doesn't seem to be a more perfect app out there.

While making playlists and having all the music you love at your fingertips, Spotify changed the game with their Discover Weekly playlist. This playlist consists of 30 songs based on the jams you're currently listening to. Even better? It's updated every Monday with a new playlist of songs to discover.

While not every song will be a perfect match, I have discovered an endless amount of tunes that I now know and love as well as artists I had never before looked into.

If you haven't hopped on the Spotify bandwagon yet, their Discover Weekly playlist alone is reason to do so.