3 Podcasts On Spotify To Get You Through Social Distancing

Podcasts are friends, too.

184
@atwwdpodcast on Instagram

If you can't be around your friends, you can at least pretend podcast hosts are your friends.

1. "And That's Why We Drink"

A half-paranormal, half-true crime masterpiece filled with humor, this podcast is my absolute favorite. Em and Christine crack me up as they explain their weekly reasons why they drink and try to lighten the mood as they tell really creepy stories. Will you be Team Milkshake or Team Wine?

2. "My Dad Wrote a Porno"

After discovering his father's secret porno, Jamie and two friends read it chapter-by-chapter in hilarious fashion. I haven't started this podcast yet, but word on the street is that it will make laugh so hard you'll have abs by the time quarantine is over.

3. "Overdue"

For all those book-lovers out there... or all those who want to be book-lovers but simply can't find the time. Two dudes go over all the books they've been meaning to read, giving you ideas for you reading list or excuses to not read these books.

From Your Site Articles