There's A Reason He Won't Sleep Over: 10 Ways To Spot A F*ckboy

10 Ways To Spot A Boy Who Only Wants You For That One Reason

If he refuses to make plans in advance and will randomly hit you up during booty call hours, he's totally just trying to get laid.

3952

Dating is a WILD world and you gotta take care of yourself and your heart out there! F*ckboys will come in and pretend to be the caring guy you've been looking for this WHOLE time...only to leave you with a broken heart, scrolling through tinder. We've all been there, and I'm here to share my wisdom about what constitutes a f*ckboy so you can save yourself. Individually, the items on this list might not indicate a f*ckboy, but three or more means you have a SERIOUS f*ckboy on your hands. Get. Out. Now.

1. He consistently takes a while to reply to you

rolling eyes gif

I'm not saying that slow replies mean he's f*cking with your heart! However, if he isn't replying to you within a few hours every single time you message/snap him, he's probably just there to get laid. Any guy that's REALLY into you will be excited to reply to you and will probably reply as soon as he sees your message. Of course, this is not really applicable during busy times of the year like finals since almost everyone is busy then!! Also, slow replies are a MAJOR red flag if the guy is always on his phone when he's with you...major YIKES.

2. He never wants to spend the night together

snuggling

Spending the night together is typically something you do with someone you're into. So, if your guy always has an excuse when you ask him to stay over and never invites you to spend the night at his place, he probably isn't that into you. All the friends with benefits I've had? None of them ever spent the night.

3. He refuses to follow you back or accept your follow request on social media

giphy

There is DEFINITELY a reason he won't let you see his social media! If his accounts are private and he won't accept your requests, he's hiding something, possibly a girlfriend...However, if he just refuses to add you back on snap or follow you on Instagram, that's a super weird sign. Seems like he doesn't want anyone to know that you two know each other? Quite suspicious.

4. He never wants to make solid plans

giphy

As he's getting dressed, you ask if he's free to do something tomorrow and he immediately says he doesn't know what he's doing, but he'll 'let you know.' Now, if he ACTUALLY lets you know tomorrow whether or not he is free and makes plans, he's probably not a f*ckboy. If he never lets you know and never follows up to make new plans, he's just trying to get laid, especially if this happens consistently.

5. He only hits you up during booty call hours

giphy

6. He has a shirtless or bare ass pic on his Tinder

giphy

Sometimes, these photos are hilarious and totally acceptable. Other times, you just KNOW this guy is only here to f*ck and will ghost you as soon as you develop the slightest hint of a romantic attachment. The setting of the pic is truly the most important factor here.

7. His first Tinder pic is with a girl who was OBVIOUSLY his girlfriend 

giphy

Beware! This girl could still be his girlfriend or an old flame. If his Tinder photos include past girlfriends, you could be just a rebound. If you're into the dude, do your research *cue Internet stalking* and find out if he's attached or not and who this girl on his profile is.

8. He treats you completely differently when his friends are around

giphy

If you happen to go out together and run into some of his friends and he starts acting like a completely different person from you guys being together in bed, RUN! The stark difference in his personality is enough to show that he's just trying to get some.

9. When he only asks for your Snapchat instead of your phone number

snapchat

First of all, someone that is into me will get all of my social media sh*t and my phone number. Second of all, are you really only trying to talk on Snapchat? If you don't even TRY to get my number, you're trying to just f*ck.

10. He is IMMEDIATELY super flirty upon first contact

giphy

This is usually a red flag and means he's only trying to get laid. A little flirting is totally normal and casual for a first date, but when it's insane how much he's into you already and you've barely introduced yourself, he's just trying to f*ck.