College As Told By Spongebob Square Pants

"Who lives in a pineapple describing college!?"

75
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnLnvCEAMM0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ghnmt8u72usc

Spongebob Squarepants is one of the most popular cartoon shows on Nickelodeon. Not only is it a fun cartoon to watch, but there are many episodes where Spongebob and his friends are actually describing the life of a college student.

​1. Staying up all night studying for exams​

2. Getting excited for game days in a marching band 

3. Listening to lectures in class

4. Showing up on the first week of classes like:

5. Getting to leave early from work

6. Not being able to know how to start a 1,000 word paper

7. Finally getting homework done at 3am

8. Dancing your butt off at parties

9. A professor asks you a question and you're like:

10. Eating food late at night

11. Crying about how there is so much homework/studying that needs to be done

12. Trying to figure out what you want to do after graduation

13. When you see a dog or a cat walking around campus

14. When the computer isn't working and you try to get it to work

15. Sleeping through your alarm like it's no big deal

16. Finally getting that payment check from your job

17. Watching Netflix for 24 hours straight

18. Pizza is everywhere and it's what you eat a lot of on campus

19. You're losing your mind with all of the activities and school stuff that's happening at once

20. Having a great time with your friends

21. Having a lot of laundry to do

22. When you go to the gym once

23. Trying to figure out what to wear for a party

24. Taking a look at how much the tuition, the books, to live and for food costs

25. When you're hella determined to kill it this semester

I will be honest, college is a lot of hard work. However once you realize what you want to do in life and you work hard for it, it will all be worth it.

https://giphy.com/gifs/batman-arkham-knight-11nPtD8gHrkMr6