Spongebob Quotes For Finals Week

Finals are stressful, but you don't need me to tell you that. What you need is some light-hearted children's cartoon to satirize the impending anxiety and doom that final exams bring. Well lucky for you, I've got just the thing. Here's a list of Spongebob quotes and scenes that any college student getting ready for Hell Week can relate to:

1. Showing up for finals like:

i.redd.it

2. When the professor asks if there are any questions before the exam:

img.buzzfeed.com

3. When final grades are posted:

assets.rbl.ms

4. Handing in final projects like:

media1.tenor.com

5. Walking into the exam room like:

pics.me.me

6. *Studies all week for an exam* My brain during the test:

7. Me trying to keep my GPA up at the end of the semester:

8. When the professor says that the final will be cumulative:

www.quickmeme.com

9. When the professor walks by during the exam and I try to look like I didn't just look at the material for the first time 20 minutes ago:

i.redd.it

10. Me: "Ok time to start this essay!" *sits down*

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

11. Professor: "Don't show up to my office a week before finals looking for extra credit." Me: 

i.imgflip.com

12. Leaving class after handing in my final having known nothing that was on it:

media1.tenor.com

13. When my group mates and I order food and work on our project all night:

data.whicdn.com

14. When my group mates and I get our final projects back:

pbs.twimg.com

15. Me trying to reach the word count on an essay:

16. When the professor says "5 more minutes."

i.imgur.com

17. When the test question asks to explain your reasoning:

img.buzzfeed.com

18. When your alarm goes off for your 8am exam:

media1.tenor.com

19. When the professor walks by and glances at my exam:

www.5ivetacos.com

20. Professors to students right before final exams:

www.quickmeme.com

21. Me to my professor when I hand in my final:

assets.rbl.ms

22. My brain when the professor hands out the final exam and it's entirely open-ended questions:

i.imgur.com

23. When you pull an all-nighter to finish a term paper that was assigned 2 months ago:

i.imgflip.com

24. When my friends ask if I want to go out at the end of the semester:

d2rd7etdn93tqb.cloudfront.net

25. But I say yes anyways and end up like this the next morning:

www.studenthut.com

26. When the test asks you to explain your thought process:

thumbs.gfycat.com

27. My mind as soon as I get my exam:

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com

28. Me after walking out of my last final:

i.kym-cdn.com

29. Professor: "This isn't an assignment you can put off and do in one night." Me:

sphero-media-live.s3.amazonaws.com

30. Leaving finals like:

img.buzzfeed.com

31. When I get my diploma at graduation:

78.media.tumblr.com

Well, that was a nice study break, right? Now get back to the books. You got this!