Spider-Man: Far From Home is the answer to post-Endgame pain

8 Reasons 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Will Fix Your Post-Endgame Blues

If more Tom Holland isn't the cure for your Endgame hangover, I don't think anything is.

43

Spoiler Warning for "Spider-Man: Far From Home" and "Avengers: Endgame"

"Spider-Man: Far From Home" releases in theaters July 2, 2019. This is the perfect amount of time for Marvel fans to get past their "Endgame" sadness and be ready for the next film. I have to give kudos to Marvel for choosing to release this particular movie just a few months after the last Avengers. I think we could all use a pick me up after what we experienced in the theater in April. And I definitely can't be the only one feeling like the loss of some very beloved characters felt like the end of the MCU. But the release of the new Spider-Man trailer lifted my spirits and reminded me that this train ain't over yet folks. So let's go to the list.

1. Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio

As a big Jake Gyllenhaal fan, I can't wait to see him join the MCU squad.

2. Peter Parker and MJ

Tumblr

We get to see this iconic couple get together and it's going to the be the cutest thing ever.

3. Peter mourning Tony Stark

Tumblr

Okay, here's where the spoilers come in. I can't say I'm excited to be reminded of this pain, but it has to happen.

4. Peter Trying to be the New Iron Man

Tumblr

This is going to be hilarious but also sad but also epic? I'm not sure but I want to see it.

5. The Multiverse

Tumblr

This opens up so many possibilities for future MCU movies and I'm ready for it.

6. Nick Fury

Tumblr

If you've seen the trailer, you already know the relationship between Peter and Fury is going to be amazing.

7. The Classic Comedy

Yes, this movie will have awesome action and some really sad scenes. But I'm most excited for the funny moments that will allow MCU fans to laugh again.

8. Tom Holland

Tumblr

That's it.

I hope this movie is every bit as great as it looks, and I hope every Marvel fan can enjoy it when Spidey returns this July.