The Korryn Gaines Murder

The Korryn Gaines Murder

Korryn Gaines life was taken by the police and her son reveals the truth behind the lies.

29
The Korryn Gaines Murder
New York Magazine

This article is dedicated to 23-year-old Korryn Gaines, mother of two children. My heart is deeply touched by the strength and courage of this young lady. She wasn't crazy, disturbed, nor mentally unstable like many have called this brave woman. She took a stance against the system and however agitating her demeanor was, she didn't commit any crime. She didn't deserve to get murdered and her son shot. The response of Black America saddens me even more to see how ignorant and distorted their vision has become. Most of the Black people that are calling this young lady crazy, unstable, or saying she caused her own death, are part of the problem in the Black community. The system killed Korryn Gaines for exercising her "Sovereignty." And the ones calling her crazy just don't know what Sovereignty is or the law of Sovereignty, so how was she wrong if you didn't know she was right? Despite my own personal feelings and the backlash I have received for the subjects I wrote about, the truth is so open and in our face how can you not understand? These are the things we have to face and realize; the time is at hand and just because it hasn't come your way yet, it will an force you to choose to fight or corporate. Korryn Gaines' judgement was harsh and unfair from the police and everybody who blamed this young lady for her own death!

There's always two sides to the storyline and according to police past history, how can you believe them when they have proven that they are liars. Korryn Gaines showed us what Sovereignty is and the power that they don't want us (Black America) to understand. Sovereignty is legal in America and I believe if Black America understood the concept of Sovereignty then it would be a whole other ball game. The system understands the lack of knowledge in Black communities. This is why they continue to commit genocide and do nothing because they know the majority of Black America don't know, don't care, and just are plain uninterested in the lives of their own kind. Korryn Gaines understood this and this young lady was tired of the bullying from the system. This wasn't her first run in with the police, in fact, there are statements and evidence that show the police have been harassing Korryn Gaines ever since she sued the system. You know if you are Black you don't sue the system, cooperate or die, it's simple as that. Well, that's what they want us to think and most of us do; but understand, until Black America realizes the first step is to unidentified with our salve titles as a unified people or nothing will change.

Korryn Gaines's defiance and demeanor didn't just happen, they knew exactly who she was and she was tired of them harassing her which, I don't blame her. But, the path Korryn Gaines chose to take was one that many Blacks would dare not travel. See, when you go against the system, you become a target, but mind you, if you don't break the law you don't change the law. Study history, history is made by those who have broken the law. Martin Luther King Jr., Frederick Douglass, and Harriet Tubman, where all felons for exercising their consciousness to do the right thing instead of cooperating with the system and following the laws meant to keep Black people in place. Korryn Gaines made the ultimate sacrifice and her son witnessed and survived the whole ordeal.

Korryn Gaines's 5-year-old son lived to tell the death of his mother and how the police intentionally shot him. Many of the responses on Facebook and YouTube where focused on how she didn't think about the kid's safety and how her son may feel about her in the future. This son of hers will remember his mother's words for the rest of his life. He saw what the police did to his mother, to him, and, if you have seen his video, this little boy is very smart. The way he was able to explained what happened, not too many five-year-olds would be able to do that. Korryn Gaines already said that she would die, she already excepted that and set a powerful example for her son. She prepared him and told him what was going on and that this day would come. The police told lies, outright lies and Black America jumped at the gun to attack another Black person based on a police statement. The same police shooting Black people. Now everybody is jumping ship because they didn't have knowledge of what this young lady was speaking about. But, it's so clear, Korryn Gaines told everyone in her traffic stop video, she said "I'm not raising no submissive man." For those who don't understand and realize that those words where from a strong Black woman in the moment of fire, and her son received those words in that same fire. Her child will be something great. The actions of Korryn Gaines will not go in vain.

The media and the police tried to destroy the image of Korryn Gaines so that America would accept and justify the killing of this young woman. But Korryn Gaines's 5-year-old son lived to tell the other side of the story, bless his young soul. The system is a joke and it has Black America in a choke hold. It's the sad truth and sooner or later we all will be forced to deal with one day!