Soul-Treasure

Soul-Treasure

A Short Poem

15
Soul-Treasure

Tremulous embers quake

in my gut, where restlessness simmers

and rattlers shake,

where a finger dips and stirs

the stew, the lake

of all I long to do.

A dose of dopamine for all-

blood and endorphins rush

to keep our minds and faces flushed

as we run, walk, crawl

to the finish line, the end,

and then proceed to gush

about our next start line,

lying just around the bend.

Has it not been promised to me

that I will run and not grow weary-

that I will walk and not faint?

Though people and places taint

and soil,

they will not spoil

those who are free

when we, with our insatiable souls,

go searing through every constraint,

like we're running a 5K for cancer

or conservation

or pleasure

with no complaint

and no answer-

such is our soul-treasure.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

116650

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!