5 Accurate Songs To Stream Every Day this Week

5 Perfectly Accurate Songs To Stream Every Day Of The Week

A song-a-day guide to fit your familiar weekday moods.

60

Over the course of a busy week, it's likely that you'll experience several vastly different moods. Streaming this playlist is guaranteed to help you embrace positivity, even on the worst days. Plug in your headphones, and turn up the volume!

1. Monday Blues: "Mr. Blue Sky" by Electric Light Orchestra 

When it's Monday morning, it's time to conquer the world! So, I recommend downloading this song and setting it as your morning alarm. "Mr. Blue Sky" is a tune that you can't help but feel bubbly while listening to. It will wake you up in the mood to smile before the Monday Blues even have the chance to set in. Yes, it will work even if the sky is gray, or you have a full day of work ahead of you.

2. Feel Good Tuesday: "Am I Pretty?" by The Maine

On Tuesday, you're feeling yourself! Monday is over, you're independent, you're caffeinated, and you're ready to be efficient. You got this! In my opinion, the Maine is the feel-good band of the century. So, obviously, I'm going to recommend that you let them provide you with your theme song of the day. Live in the moment and embrace your independence with "Am I Pretty?".

3. Chill Wednesday: "Pain" by The War On Drugs

I haven't quite decided whether I love or hate Wednesday, but I know that it is the perfect day to embrace the chill mood. So, just sit back and relax! "Pain" is a song guaranteed to help you sit back and take life as it comes on a Wednesday. It's funky and different, and you're without-a-doubt the coolest person in the room while it's streaming through your headphones.

4. Thursday: "Waves" by Mr. Probz

Once Thursday rolls around, it's common to feel as though you're trudging through, just waiting for Friday. Don't lose heart though. The countdown to Friday is almost over! To kill the fatigue and dullness you feel, make sure to stream this fun song, and I dare you to try not to dance along.

5. Finally Friday: "Everything you Need" by Imaginary Future

On Friday morning, you're bound to wake up and think, "I did it!" if you're streaming Imaginary Future. "Everything We Need" is a song that feels a lot like the credits to your favorite movie, making you wish it wasn't over. As you finish off your week, make sure you're listening to this song while thinking about all of the amazing moments you had, and everything you learned! Maybe you'll even find yourself looking forward to Monday this weekend (but probably not).