As the new season approaches you have very little time to prepare yourself. As it is one of the most anticipated shows coming to a tv near you this weekend.

1. It's easier than reading the books

Ain't nobody got time for that!

"Game of Thrones" is based on a series of books by George R.R. Martin, that a verrryyyyyy long. I'm sure you can get much more content from the books, but nobody has time for that. Sorry George. If you do choose to read the books, don't be that "it was better in the books" bitch. No one likes her.

2. THAT WRITING THO!

NED DESERVED BETTER!

Whew chile, that writing! "Game of Thrones" has amazing writing. You'll laugh, you'll cry (a lot), you'll want to burn your TV in the fire (a lot). The point is you're watching a show about a fantasy land with fantasy people that will NEVER exist, but you still feel a connection to them and their stories. Warning: don't get too attached to ANYONE! Don't say I never warned you.

3. Badass Women!

Not a queen, a Khalessi. PERIODT!

This show has no shortage of beautiful,badass women, which is amazing. Especially considering this show is set in a time in which women had no rights what so ever. Who run Westeros? GIRLS!

4. MEN! (*heart eyes*)

Jaime Lannister with his blue eyes he makes me go like this, *aggressively bats eyelashes*

Ok, so this show just has great characters overall (again it's that writing!). However, it would be a crime for me not to mention how GORGEOUS the men on this show are. Let's be honest though, 95% of Westeros is just beautiful people.

5. You'll never be bored

YOU GET EM' BABE!

There really isn't ever a boring episode of "Game of Thrones". The moment you think things are calming down someone gets slaughtered or betrayed and you're SHOOK all over again. Seriously, don't blink or you'll miss something, pin you eyes open if you have to.

6. Dragons!!!

*aggressively screeches*

That's it. Dragons. I think that's all I have to say.

7. The Lannisters will send their regards if you don't watch it.

*cries* THE NORTH REMEMBERS!

If you want to understand that reference, watch "Game of Thrones"!

8. You have less than a month left before the last season

aggressive binging is coming...

I know you can binge all 7 seasons in less than a month! I did 6 seasons in two weeks. I believe in you!

9. And did I mention...DRAGONS

*more aggressive screeching*

Burn them all!!!!! (You'll understand that reference later too)