Songs I Listen To When I'm Sad To Make Me Sadder

Why try to fix the problem when you can just cry about it more?
402

You ever so sad that you listen to sad music on purpose to be even sadder? Well here's a list of songs that I listen to just for that!

Whenever I'm depressed or need a good kick to feel even more depressed, these are the songs I listen to do just that. These sick boppers are the one to get the job done and help me feel worse about life.

Make sure to click on the link below or at the way bottom to check out the playlist I made on Spotify with all these depressing jammers on it!

You can find all these songs on my Depression-Go-To playlist on Spotify*

*some songs might not be included in the playlist*

The Amity Affliction- All Fucked Up

This Is my Go To song when I really want to feel low!

Fall Out Boy- 7 Minutes In Heaven

Anna Clendening- To My Parents

As It Is- Okay

NSYNC- That's When I'll Stop Loving You

Bring Me The Horizon- Doomed

As It Is- My Oceans Were Lakes

Fall Out Boy- What A Catch, Donnie

Sleeping With Sirens- Low

Hawthorne Heights- Nervous Breakdown

ONE OK ROCK- Heartache

Crown The Empire- Lead Me Out Of The Dark

The Story So Far- Clairvoyant

The Wonder Years- There There

ONE OK ROCK- All Mine

Fall Out Boy- I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)

Little Brother- Cleveland, OH

NeverShoutNever- BigCityDreams

GrayScale- Beautiful Things

Pierce The Veil- Caraphernelia

Anthony Amorim- Hey September

Natalie Merchant- My Skin

Boston Manor- Trapped Nerve

La La Land- City Of Stars

Mayu Wakisake- 24 Hours

Sleeping With Sirens- With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear

SEVENTEEN- Don't Wanna Cry

The Wonder Years- You In January

This is my go to when I want to feel like no-one loves me

Fleetwood Mac- Landslide

GrayScale- Palette

MayDay Parade- You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds

Adele- Chasing pavement

Gabrielle Aplin- Please Don't Say You Love Me

Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah

Neck Deep- In Bloom

Iron and Wire- Such A Great Height

City And Colour- The Girl

Real Friends- I've Given Up On You

The Goo Goo Dolls- Iris

Hawthorne Heights- Ohio Is For Lovers

Sleep On It- Let Me Go

José Gonzáles- HeartBeats

Decemberism- Man OverBoard

The Wonder Years- Cigarettes And Saints

Paramore- The Only Exception

Chase Coy- Take Me Away

Pierce The Veil- BulletProof Love

Sleeping With Sirens- Stomach Tied In Knots

Bring Me The Horizon- Drown

This song especially makes me feel worse about life, but also gives me hope

Blink 182- What Went Wrong

Mat Kearney- Ships In The Night

NeverShoutNever- Small Town Girl

Front Porch Step- If I Tremble

From First To Last- Emily

Peter Gabriel- The Book Of Love

The Fray- How To Save A Life

State Champs- If I'm Lucky

SecondHand Serenade- Fall For You

Bon Iver- Skinny Love

I Prevail- My Heart I Surrender

Logic- 1-800-273-8255 ft Alessia Cara/Khalid

Carpenters- Rainy Days And Mondays

MayDay Parade- Stay

Chase Coy- I Fell In Love Once

José González- Stay Alive

ROAM- Tracks

A Day To Remember- You Had Me At Hello

Sleeping With Sirens- James Dean And Audrey Hepburn

This song gets to me each time I listen to it

Bring Me The Horizon- Can You Feel My Heart

You can find all these songs on my Depression-Go-To playlist on Spotify