6 Songs That Will Get You To Embrace Summer

6 Songs That Need To Be On Your Summer Playlist

It's finally summer! Spend your days listening to music that'll help you embrace the warm weather.

68
Personal Pic

Sail Into The Sun - Gentlemen Hall

Who doesn't love a song that makes them feel like they can absorb even more sunlight through their skin? This is one of those songs for me. Riding around with the windows down with the wind completely ruining your hair, but it's worth it to feel the warmth soaking into your skin.

Reachin' 2 Much (feat. Lalah Hathaway) - Anderson .Paak

GOD! I love Anderson .Paak and owe complete credit to my friend Marlow for making him stand out so much to me. So much so, that I knew about this album drop before she did. This complete album is a masterpiece, but this song in particular makes me feel that special summertime happiness.

FUN! - Vince Staples

This album came out on my birthday *woot woot* and ever since then I have been bumping along to this song. While it came out in November, it is very much so a summer track to me.

Ni Bien Ni Mal - Bad Bunny

If you haven't given Bad Bunny a chance yet, what are you waiting for? I love him, his style, and his style. I expect to see a lot of him on the summer charts this year!

Sunflower

How could I not include this song? IYKYK.

Santeria

THIS ONE TOO. Iconic. For over 20 years Sublime has been on our summertime playlists. Even RiFF RaFF loves this song. Rest in peace to the inspiration Bradley Nowell, may he rest in peace.

As Nardwuar likes to say "Keep on rockin' in the free world". Enjoy your summer with more tunes like these here.