5 popular songs of the summer

5 of the catchiest Bops of Summer 2018

Which one will be the most memorable?

57
5 of the catchiest Bops of Summer 2018
Pixabay.com

If there's one thing summer means, it's new music. Every artist hopes to have the song of the summer; their song played on every radio station constantly. Although the summer isn't over just yet, these five songs have made an impact on society so far. Is one of these songs the song of the summer? Or, is a brand new song about to sweep the world? We'll just have to wait and see.

1. "Girls Like You" by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B

Nothing like a Maroon 5 melody to go along with a Cardi B rap section. This song has the best of both worlds.

2. "I Like It" by Cardi B

Cardi B has been making MOVES this past year, and this song has helped her stay on the top of the charts.

3. "Better Now" by Post Malone

Beerbongs and Bentleys is a musical masterpiece, and Post Malone delivers with this banger.

4. "Back to You" by Selena Gomez

Selena comes back from a small musical hiatus with this song. Constantly played on the radio, it has the potential to be at the top this summer

5. "In My Feelings" by Drake

Drake's new album has left millions of fans in awe, and this song is definitely one of his best songs on the album. With a new dance created in line with the lyrics of "In My Feelings", it is my prediction that this will be the most memorable song of summer 2018. Thanks, Drake.