Songs For When You're Feeling The Love

Songs For When You're Feeling The Love

It's Valentine's Day and we should all feel the love at least a little

49
Songs For When You're Feeling The Love

1: New Light by John Mayer

media.giphy.com

Getting out of the friend-zone can be a tricky thing, but this song gives you all the confidence for it!

2: I'm With You by Vance Joy

media.giphy.com

When you would do anything for the person you love, this song perfectly describes your love.

3: From the Ground Up by Dan and Shay

media.giphy.com

Everyone's favorite wedding song.

4: My Girl by Dylan Scott

media.giphy.com

If you want your man to show you off to the world, this is the perfect song to play on repeat as a subtle hint.

5: She by Jake Scott

media.giphy.com

This song shows us that love is about seeing the best in another person.

6: I Don't Dance by Lee Brice

media.giphy.com

When a man is in love, he would do anything to see his woman happy.... even dance.

7: Grave by Thomas Rhett

media.giphy.com

For that best friend kind of love that you will take with you to the grave.

8: Let's Fall in Love for the Night by Finneas

media.giphy.com

For those nights where you're up till the crack of dawn just talking, bonding, and falling in love.

9: The Bones by Maren Morris

media.giphy.com

Love takes work, but if you put in the effort you will have a strong and happy relationship like described in this song.

10: 10,000 Hours by Dan and Shay with Justin Bieber

media.giphy.com

Taking the time to know someone and love and support them is important, and this song is basically the anthem of that.

Que up your favorite songs and find the one! Happy Valentine's Day!