Is the end of winter break hitting you hard? Sure, going back to school to see friends makes it better, but that work load that is about to be thrown at us can definitely wait. Here's a list (aka, my personal back to school playlist) to help ease the transition.
1. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
2. Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
It is a toal blessing he has decided to release two singles after a year off in January.
3. Paris by The Chainsmokers
Very impressed with their new songs. (This one is my favorite.)
4. Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
Sappy, but so good.
5. I Got You by Bebe Rexha
6. Setting Fires by The Chainsmokers
One song wasn't enough by them.
7. Shed A Light (feat. Cheat Codes) by Robin Schulz
8. Turst Nobody by Cashmere Cat
9. History by Olivia Holt
10. It's Gotta Be You by Isaiah
11. Starboy by The Weeknd
12. Fake Love by Drake
13. Don't Leave by Snakeships
14. Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
15. Working For It (Bonus Track) by ZHU
16. Party Monster by The Weeknd
17. Doo Wop (That Thing) by Ms. Lauryn Hill
18. No Diggity by Backstreet
A throwback is always needed.
19. Do It Right by Martin Solveig
20. Down to Earth by Flight Facilities