Sometimes Failure Happens

Sometimes Failure Happens

Enjoy the good times but when the rough times come enjoy those too for the rough times teach you more than the good times ever will.

92
Sometimes Failure Happens

Sometimes in life you’ve just gotta lose. Yes I said it lose, fail, fall short, but just don't stay there.

In life its necessary to fail because in that failure you find your strength and are made aware of your weaknesses. Finding out your weaknesses is the best thing you could ever do. Of course no one ever wants to talk about failure but the truth is you’re the greatest in your failure. We must have this conversation because failure is inevitable. Everyone at some point fails at something but if you don’t know how to learn from that failure, you will allow that one mistake to overtake you and keep you stuck. In order to overcome failure you must realize the lesson in it, that lesson will ultimately help you during your success. Sometimes life presents you with those moments where things seem as I they are falling apart but don’t give in to the pressure, just embrace the moment and remember you are still here. Use that energy to allow yourself the strength to allow thing to fall back together because they always come back together. As long as your heart is beating there is still time for greater to occur in your life. Enjoy the good times but when the rough times come enjoy those too for the rough times teach you more than the good times ever will. One day you'll look back over your life and see that all of those moments were worth it after all. I was taught that you dont deserve to celebrate the reward if you weren't willing to celebrate and enjoy the process. Remember process lasts longer than anything else. You can make it but dont be afraid of failing . Let the failure propel you to greater heights with deeper motivation and passion. You can make it!