Someone's Watching Over Me

Someone's Watching Over Me

Blessed with the best angel

22
Someone's Watching Over Me
Photobucket

If you could bring back one person that has passed away and spend one day with, who would it be? I wouldn’t hesitate to answer “my grandfather.”

There aren’t enough words to describe how much I love you and how much I miss you. Life hasn’t been the same since you left us. You were taken too soon, but any time would have been too soon. I still needed you, and will always need you. There’s no place in my heart that doesn’t have you in it.

Your spirit exuded pure kindness and sincerity. No one had a bad thing to say about you. You were just a wonderful person whom everyone loved. You were a great father, grandfather, brother, cousin, husband, and friend.You were my best friend, as much as you were my grandfather. I told you everything and you never judged me. You simply gave me advice and supported me in any decision.

You started so many traditions with our family, and we know we will always continue them. We think about you always, and when we’re together for those traditions, we shine a light on you.

Thinking back at our time together, there was never a dull moment. We were always laughing, smiling, and just having the best of time.

Since you left, I have seen our family struggle with a lot of issues. We have always found a solution because we always have you in mind. We always say “what would grandpa do?” and it would always work out. You are what keeps us going, and motivates us to live life and love it.

Your funeral was the hardest thing I have ever gone through. Everyone was shocked and extremely saddened by your loss. You were the light of my life and on that day, my life got a little darker.

My only wish is that you are extremely happy enjoying an ice-cold beer up above right now. You deserve eternal peace and happiness. You deserve it because you lived with others in mind. You did everything for everyone without hesitation.You were as pure hearted as they come, grandpa.

I always ask God “Why you? Why did he take you away from me?,” but then I smile and think he needed the funniest, kindest, and strongest man. I walk around with extreme comfort knowing I have you looking down on me and smiling along with me.

I miss you. We all miss you. Always know, you are loved and remembered from down below, grandpa.

Until I see you again,

Love,

me