Someone Will Be Worth The Wait

Someone Will Be Worth The Wait

Meanwhile, love yourself and enhance your life to make your future even greater. In time we will gravitate towards those we love. Someone will love your entire self, and so should you.

When you look in the mirror after a long night's rest, feeling as if you should be glowing from your preservation, but rather find a human face staring back at you- one with imperfections such as acne and bags under your eyes- please take the truth into consideration. The truth is, someone will love you, every imperfection included. How could someone ever get caught on a temporary breakout when you have the most beautiful eyes or the curliest locks?

When you step into the mist of a hot shower, and reveal your entire natural self, please take the truth into consideration. You are beautiful. Regardless of your skin color, hairstyle, weight, height, etc. Everyone has likes and dislikes about their own body, but all in all, we must take care of ourselves and love ourselves for who we are. So when you look down at your legs in the shower and notice a fresh bruise from walking into the end of your bed frame, instead of muttering "klutz...", laugh at your quirky self. Embrace your inner dork. One day you will find someone that will tease you for the ways you clumsily bump into obvious objects, but that person will also know what imperfections to not joke about. Someone will love the way your body curves and aligns. Someone will make sure you never go a day feeling undeserving of being called beautiful.

When you find yourself unable to find the perfect outfit to wear for the day, please take the truth into consideration. One day you will find someone that will view the clothes you wear as something that simply comforts you to the weather, or makes you feel more confident. Regardless if you feel as if a specific sweater fits you too tightly or has too many ruffles of loose fabric. Someone will love the way you find cozy warmth in your favorite robe. Someone will find beauty in the empowerment you feel when you put on your favorite little black dress.

When you give into the hunger, whether on time or in a rush, and go through the cupboards in search of something to eat, please take the truth into consideration. Treat yourself. Take your time. Sit yourself down to a nice breakfast and start the day off healthily. No counting the calories. No holding off until lunch. You will find someone that will find time to sit down to meals with you and make sure you have ate until you're full. You will find someone that will admire the ways you take care of yourself.

When you put on your funky jacket and boots, please take the truth into consideration. You will find someone that will adore the spunk and unique touches you put into yourself. Set your own trends. Who cares what others think about your thick heels or long coat? What you feel like you can rock, you can. Someone will admire the way you go about the day trying to be no one other than yourself.

When you get in the car on your way to school/work, please take the truth into consideration. You will find someone that will assure you to drive safely and set your phone aside. Put on your favorite music at a moderate volume, phone set aside, and eyes on the road. You have places to go and much yet to live. Your life and many others' are out on the roads. You will find someone that will ask if you got to your arrival safely and/or help you through rerouting your trip due to construction.

When you get to where you are going, in life that is, I hope that it is with the "someone" for you. You are deserving of love. You are deserving of care. You are deserving of so much more than you give yourself credit for.

So when your heart has found someone that makes life a lovely journey, supports you, encourages you, loves you, and takes care of you- don't let them go.

You are young. There is yet much time to allow things to work out. Be patient. What's meant to be will be.

Someone will be worth the wait. Meanwhile, love yourself and enhance your life to make your future even greater. In time we will gravitate towards those we love.

Someone will love your entire self and so should you.