Sayings You Hear When You Just Get Tired Of Everything

Life can be so rough and sometimes you just need to vent to the world.

4495
Deviant Art

Do you ever get so tired of everything around you? Whether it be the people, the things around you, what you're doing, or just anything in particular? Do you have days, where you just hate everything and everything puts you in a bad mood, even something about ice cream could set you off? It may sound silly, but you know you have these days. Where everything just seems to irritate you and you just can't seem to get in a good mood. Everyone is annoying you, everyone is getting in the way, or you hate everything about yourself. You just are thinking of all these negative thoughts and it puts a toll on you. However, sometimes you just need to express what you're tired of. Sometimes you just need to write it down so you can feel a little better. Sometimes what you're tired of are really silly things, but at the time they mean something. Here are some of the things that you may say or hear when you"just get tired of everything."

I'm just so tired of this. I'm tired of all these people that think they are better than everyone else.I'm tired of all the fake people. You know, the type, where they act like your friend, but talk behind your back, as quick as you leave. I'm tired of always trying to live up to my mom's expectations. I'm tired of letting people get to me. I'm tired of having people walk all over me, just because I'm passive.

I'm tired of those people that believe everything they hear, the rumor starting people. I'm tired of always biting my tongue when I really just want to say what I want. I'm tired of my job, when I know I can work somewhere better. I'm tired of being together but in reality, I'm breaking at the seems. I'm tired of people lying to me, especially when I know they are. I'm tired of everyone and everything

I'm tired of being best friends with someone then they become a stranger. I'm tired of not really having friends to turn to. I'm tired of feeling like I'm by myself. I'm tired of getting my heart broken, or getting hurt in general. I'm tired of feeling disappointed whether it be myself, or someone else. I'm tired of bending backward for people that don't give a damn about me. I'm tired of always being the one to do things for people I'm tired of people judging my life when they don't even know me. I'm tired of people telling me what I should be doing right now, at my age, like they even know what they are doing.

I'm tired of social media and comparing myself to everyone on it. I'm tired of thinking every girl is better than me. I'm tired of feeling like my life is at a standstill. Honestly, I'm just so sick and tired of myself.