So. Much. WRITING.

I have no idea what to write about. At the moment I am waiting for my show to come on while also avoiding my applications to graduate school. I have them all started, but the more I look at them the more I start to panic. If anything here's a list of why I will be but a husk of a human being at the end of this semester.

1. I have a 25 page Thesis paper due at the end of the semester. I am crying on the inside about it too. Just thinking about it makes me want to punch a wall.

2. I have an 8-10 page Gothic Literature paper due at the end of the semester. Sure I get to analyze a film of my choosing (Peter Cushing's The Mummy from 1959), but I am not looking forward to actually doing it. Maybe I will change my mind by the time I get to actually writing it.

3. I have a 5 page paper due for my Sports & Society class. This I know will be pretty easy, but still. IT'S ANOTHER PAPER I HAVE TO DO!

4. I have another 5 page paper due for my Sociology of Culture class. Again, it should be easy as it isn't 25 pages, BUT STILL. IT'S ANOTHER PAPER I HAVE TO DO! AND IT'S DUE THE SAME DAY AS MY SPORTS PAPER!!

5. The day my Gothic Literature paper is due is also the day I have both of my sociology exams. By the way, the same professor teaches those sociology classes. I love him, but I am going to want to fling myself into the sun after that day.

6. AND HOW COULD I FORGET, I HAVE GRADUATE SCHOOL APPLICATIONS DUE!!! Guess that what that means??? You guessed it...MORE ESSAYS TO PROVE I CAN ACTUALLY WRITE AND AM GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE UNIVERSITIES!!!

So yeah...I am going to be so fried by the end of this Fall semester. It'll be worth it, I know. That doesn't mean I still can't complain though. I just have to keep going. At least at the end of it all I can sleep. Sleep is good. Sleep is my friend.