Better to know these things y’all, I promise!

1. Sunscreen

Don't forget the sunscreen! Put it on before you get out there on that new Polaris slinging mud cause if not you are about to have TAN LINES FROM HELL!

2. Extra underwear and clothes 

All I got to say is if your underwear is dirty and you are still wearing the same pair in the morning GIRL, YA NASTY! Them dirty shorts start chaffing and next thing you know your booty is crusty again!

3. Soap and I mean lots of it

If you ain't covered in mud afterward you ain't doing anything right! Take some soap and some shampoo to clean your self EXTRA GOOD!

4. A koozie 

GIRL!!! You got to have the koozies cause that Michelob is too expensive to get hot! Plus you also gotta look stylish with that monogrammed koozie.

5. Ajax 

This is one thing you've got to have. Why? For those mud crickets. You feeling froggy and wanna jump make sure you got your ajax to wash off that mud cricket funk. Just saying you are one brave soul if you mess with those mud crickets!

6. Boots

These are a MUST HAVE! Why? Because girl you got to protect them nails! The will get chipped and crusty but boots and shorts on girls are cute and protective!