Six Things To Look Forward To This September

Let yourself FALL into it.

20
@expandkitchenandhome

Okay, so this autumn will be unconventional and

I'm not sure how many public fall activities will still be in place, but this entire year has been unconventional and we won't stop adapting now. Fall is one of the most common answers when you ask someone what their favorite season is, and while we might not be able to do some of our favorite fall staples, there are plenty of things we can do to help create the warm, fuzzy, fall feeling we love so much. You're going to get as much out of your seasons as you put into them, especially right now. If creating fall memories with people you love is important to you like it is to me, here are some essentials.

1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes 

Okay, even if you can't drink them inside of your favorite Starbucks- they are still just as delicious.

2. Fall leaves changing

You can see the fall leaves change outside, jump in some leaf piles and go on fall socially distanced walks with your friends if you want to- all while staying safe.

3. Baking Pumpkin Flavored Things 

Sharing home made pumpkin treats with your friends- delcious!

4. Halloween movie night

Nothing kicks off the spooky season like watching a Halloween classic, like Halloweentown, with your friends

5. Fall Scents

An oil diffuser, perfume, fall candles, if your fall home doesn't smell like the inside of mom's homemade pumpkin pie- are you doing it right?

6. Colder weather

Bring out the fall fashion. Scarves, leggings, jean jackets the bunch. Bonus points if you can go shopping with a friend to browse this year's fall staples.