Six Signs Christmas is in the Air

Six Signs Christmas is in the Air

It's the holiday season!

15
Six Signs Christmas is in the Air
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~ Norman Vincent Peale

1. Colours green and red – Yep! You read right. When it’s Christmas season, you begin to see more of reds and greens like never before. That’s one of the prominent signals that Christmas is here.

2. Floral Decorations/Redecorations – Another sign Christmas is around is decorations of flowers most especially in colours green and red. People change the outlook of their living room, bedroom, even entrance with Christmas trees, flowers, bells, everything Christmas.

3. Christmas Lights – The lights are beautiful. Sometimes they make sounds, you know, lovely sounds, shinning bright and switching colours! It’s Christmas!!!

4. Santa Claus – Yes, Santa Claus storms the streets, homes, schools giving gifts, having moments and taking pictures with everyone, especially children. It always reminds me of the popular saying about Santa Claus coming from Rome when most times it’s always someone we know in a Santa Claus outfit or someone we probably playing Santa.

5. Carols – This is my favourite part! All those Christmas hymns, songs and lyrics about the birth and the person of little baby Jesus our Saviour garnished with great vocals, deliveries, tune and tempo! It’s always a great moment. I love Carols!!!

6. Christmas Caps – These are like birds flying en masse in different sizes, styles, shapes and designs. Why wouldn’t you love Christmas?

What tells you Christmas is around? You can't find it in the above listed signs? I’d love for you to share!

Merry Christmas in advance to y’all!