Thank You To My Sisters

Thank You To My Sisters

You guys are awesome

10
Thank You To My Sisters

I don't seem to take the time I should to show how thankful I really am for sisters like you guys.

I'd like to start with thanking my older sister. It's usually really complicated to go threw the things we've had to go threw, and keep the relationship we have, but you've never given up on me, and I thank you for that. You have showed me that hard work and not being afraid to be yourself is the best way to go. from you dressing Hannah and I up as fairies and other weird little creatures from dealing with my bratty fits, I don't know how you did it. Thank you, for the encouraging messages when I'm completely down on myself. you always know exactly how to turn any situation into a good one. Thank you, for letting me be myself and expressing myself however I feel. I honestly don't know what I'd do without someone the constant love and support you show.

Now, thank you to my twin... I don't know where to begin. you are a nothing less then an adventure yourself. I couldn't thank God enough for blessing me with the chance to grow up with a bestfriend. the past 18 about to be 19 years with you have been nothing less then a pure joy. I know I will constantly have you as my #1 supporter. You've been my constant shoulder to fall on and have encouraged me to chase my dreams. you stand up for me when I need you to, and have shown me no matter the obstacles we are able to do or be whatever we want to be.

You guys are an absolute blessing, and I can honestly say you are my soul sisters.

-XOXO Allie