This Is For You

This Is For You

I am thankful for you every single day.

11
This Is For You
Pintrest/Playbuzz

To My Sister,

I thought now would be a special time to write you a letter considering it is your birthday month and Thanksgiving. I am so lucky and thankful that you are my younger sister.

Even though you sometimes say, “It’s hard being the younger sister!” I still don't believe you. I know that you get mad when I don’t believe that statement, but at least you have someone to look up to: me.

I am so incredibly proud and in awe of your ability to always make people laugh. It is truly a gift to make people laugh and let me tell you, you have it.

You are special. You are my go-to girl. You tell it as it is and that is rare for many people to do. All in all, everyone adores you.

Thank you for being born because to be completely honest, I don’t know who I’d be without you. It may sound strange, but it’s true! Even though we have concluded that I am the “chill one,” it is because of you that I am like that. You are the “crazy one” and that’s totally OK. That’s what makes us who we are. That’s what makes us best friends.

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy every second, minute, hour and ultimately, day, because you deserve it.

Because there are people who want you to.

Because I want you to.

I love you!