I'd Rather Be Single

I'd Rather Be Single

And Wait for What I Deserve

62
I'd Rather Be Single

I've been treated terribly by various guys. I have had guys think that they can control me. I've had guys who told me they loved me but the way they treated me didn't show that to be true. I have had guys think they deserve things from me that they aren't getting. And after you deal with this so much I think you would also act and believe the same. I know what I deserve and I'm waiting by remaining single till I find the guy who shows me exactly what I deserve.

Yes, being single also sometimes sucks. It sucks seeing all the cute couples holding hands wherever you go. It sucks not having someone to do things with. Being single is lonely! But you go through so much more pain and hurt being treated terribly, being controlled and being told you are loved and not shown it. That hurts so much more.

Being single isn't for everyone. Some people can't handle it. Some people jump from relationship to relationship without even taking time in between for themselves. Or they realize what they deserve and break up with the guy and then take them back time and time again.

When you remain single you refuse to give someone the chance to determine your worth by showing their true colors in how they will treat you. When you agree to give yourself time you learn your true worth and the blessings of single life. If gives you time to find yourself.

I've given myself time to learn what I want. To learn what I deserve. I've given myself the time to fix my broken heart so someone else doesn't have to pick up the pieces. I'm learning how to quit letting toxic people into my life.

I truly believe we all deserve to be loved by someone. I believe we all deserve to have someone who's gonna kiss us goodnight, someone who'll ask us how our day was and someone who'll bring us coffee on a bad day when we can't take anymore. I believe we all deserve someone who genuinely cares, respects, and loves us. We all deserve someone who's gonna invest his time in us. We all deserve someone who will make it seem that loving us is the easiest thing in this world and someone who'll make sense out of bad things that happen to us. Anything else is settling for less than we deserve.

From Your Site Articles