What Sing Is Actually Like, As Told By Michael Scott

The comical words of Michael Scott applied to the Baylor tradition of All-University Sing

30
Baylor University

Zombies, King Arthur, The Breakfast Club. These all come together at the Baylor tradition of Sing. And it's not just for fun. It's the intense, high-energy few weeks that get the whole university talking. The top eight acts of Sing get to perform again at Pigskin in the fall. With sororities and fraternities in a competitive spirit, there's nothing more exciting to watch. The excitement that encapsulates Sing creates the spirit of Baylor. There's never a dull moment on stage. Everything from lunch ladies to goats to pirates make Sing one of the most exciting time of the year.

Michael Scott really isn't relevant to Sing. But he's entertaining, and so is Sing. I don't think there's a much more exciting combination. So here's a list of snippets of thoughts about Sing.

When you finally get to perform those dance moves you've been practicing for months:

When all those Sing moves become muscle memory, but you still keep practicing:

When you have your minute of fame on the stage:

When you scream during group sing:

When you're determined your organization's act is the best:

When another organization's act is definitely better than yours:

When Sing is the only topic of conversation for a solid week:

When hours of Sing and school and minimal sleep catch up to you:

When @BUSingReview says something negative:

When your organization make Pigskin: