7 Simple At-Home Workouts To Do In Order To Keep Your New Years Resolution To Lose Weight Going Strong

Let's see if your resolution sticks this year.

384

Every year, people swear to lose those couple pounds that they gained from the holidays. However, many people's resolutions fall through at about the two-month mark. Here is a list of easy workouts that you can do at home if you are too lazy to go to the gym but still want to stick to your resolution!

1.    Jumping jacks

Begin with a little cardio—it's a great warm up for the workout!

2.  Mountain Climbers 

Now mix in a little core workout with your cardio. Multitask!

3.  Lunges

These are great for your glutes and quads! Booty workouts are good for the soul.

4.  Burpees

Back to cardio and abs, but mix in a little arm workout too.

5.  Plank 

It's great for your arms and abs!

6.  Glute Bridges

The ultimate booty workout / recovery workout and a personal favorite

7.  Sit-Ups

Bring this workout home with a final ab workout to get that tummy flatter!