A Silly List Of Silly Things That I Hate

Inspired by the Book I Hate Everything

3624
YouTube

Earlier this year I read a book titled I Hate Everything by Matthew DiBenedetti. Inspired by this book, I decided to create my own list of things that I hate. However, this is not meant to be negative in anyway, it's just a silly little list of things that drive me nuts.

1. I hate being unoriginal

2. I hate that the most annoying pop songs are always the ones that get stuck in your head

3. I hate when my eyelashes fall into my eye

4. I hate waking up minutes before my alarm goes off

5. I hate that you only get stuck behind slow moving vehicles when you're in a hurry

6. I hate that I will never know whether the chicken or the egg came first

7. I hate infomercials

8. I hate that I've been guilty of watching infomercials

9. I hate cliffhangers

10. I hate unhappy endings

11. I hate bad coffee

12. I hate wet socks

13. I hate cracked phone screens

14. I hate unanswered questions

15. I hate that I'm not good at math

16. I hate that I'm not good at sports

17. I hate awkward first dates

18. I hate that I'm awkward

19. I hate that "I feel like I'm forgetting something" feeling

20. I hate cliches

21. I hate when my phone dies at 20%

22. I hate being wrong

23. But sometimes I hate that I'm right

24. I hate missing people

25. I hate when they don't miss me too

26. I hate wasting time

27. I hate not having any time

28. I hate when popcorn kernels get stuck in my teeth

29. I hate that I'm clumsy

30. I hate there is no real end to the rainbow

31. I hate washing my car

32. I hate when my car is dirty

33. I hate missing the beginning of a movie

34. I hate when people ruin the endings of movies

35. I hate bad hair days

36. I hate long periods of silence

37. I hate when I can't think of anything to say

38. Ugh, but I hate small talk

39. I hate feeling a hair on my face and not being able to find it

40. I hate when my coffee gets cold before I can finish it

41. I hate being unproductive

42. I hate that I know more movie quotes than actual, knowledgeable, facts

43. I hate when I originally circled the right answer but decided to change it because I thought it was wrong

44. I hate new cartoons

45. I hate that they stopped showing the old cartoons

46. I hate bad puns

47. I hate how disorganized I am

48. I hate that people used to tell me lasagna tastes like spaghetti

49. I hate when people wear shorts in the winter

50. I know that there are many other things I hate but I'm ashamed that I could even come up with 49