11 signs your tinder date is a serial killer
Food Drink

11 Signs Your Tinder Date Might Actually Be A serial Killer

Hopefully this list will help you discern between a budding romance and flirting with death.

505

Hopefully, this list will help you discern between a budding romance and flirting with death. In this day and age, dating apps are all the rage and are considered one of the best ways to meet new people. But when you meet people online, how can you be sure they are actually who they say they are? Hopefully. this list will help you discern between a budding romance and flirting with death.

1. He has knives for hands.

freddy krueger GIF

This could in fact be a sign that your date is a serial killer. Or he might just have an odd taste in manicures.

2. He wears a bloody hockey mask

friday the 13th GIF

No matter how into sports someone is, a fancy restaurant and athletic-wear don't mix.

3. She lives in a well.

the ring tape GIF

You probably also shouldn't trust her taste in videotapes.

4. Refuses dates when there's a full moon.

teen wolf 80s GIF

Just ask Michael J. Fox.

5. He carries a chainsaw

the texas chainsaw massacre horror GIF

Not the biggest deal breaker, unless you're from the Lone Star state.

6. They have a craving for human flesh

hannibal lecter horror GIF

You'll never win the "where do you want to eat?" debate ever again.

7. They have scales

science fiction monster GIF

The Black Lagoon doesn't seem like the most comfortable place to settle down.

8. She's a zombie

shaun of the dead GIF

It's never been easier to tell if someone only likes you for your brains.

9. He doesn't appear in your photos

taika waititi vampire GIF by What We Do In The Shadows

How are you supposed to exploit your relationship on social media if you (literally) can't be seen together?

10. They seem like they're out of this world

james cameron aliens GIF by foxhorror

It's probably too good to be true.

11. They put ketchup all over their fries

If your date douses their fries in ketchup, rather than put it on the side, shoot your friend that emergency text asap because you are seated next to unbridled insanity. You better hope you wore flats, because you need to run.