Let's face it: being dumped hurts a lot. This person that you once talked to everyday, you will never talk to again. It is such a strange concept to wrap your head around. Yet, looking back all the signs were there. Now you wished you could've seen them and spared yourself heartbreak.
1. He no longer has time for you.
Remember at the beginning he was always nagging you to hang out. Well now, even sending a simple text he now has to go and stop texting, because he is busy. Busy watching a movie that is.
2. He makes excuses.
Want to hang out Saturday? Oh, I can't I have...
3. He is always on his phone while you’re together.
That moment you're trying to have a real conversation, he pops out his phone and starts scrolling through his Facebook feed.
4. He no longer cares.
He no longer listens to your opinion or cares what you have to say.
5. He starts acting strange around you.
He is no longer the guy you once knew, he's changed somehow.
6. He’d rather stay home then see you.
Video games and science fiction movies takes precedence any day.
7. He hangs out and flirts with other girls.
Suddenly he stops having time for you and is spending hour upon hour with another girl. Once he dumps you, he falls quickly into a relationship with her.
8. He makes you cry.
Those moments he makes you feel bad inside as if there is something wrong with you. He wants you to be someone you're not, yet for some unknown reason you stay with him.
8. You find yourself constantly fighting and confused inside.
From annoying disputes over nothing to the silent treatment, it's one problem after another.
9. You’re questioning whether you should break up with him but he beats you to it, or you decide not to.
Thinking of his feelings you stay put, when it may have been better for you to move on.