25 Signs You Are A Disney Fanatic

25 Signs You Are A Disney Fanatic

Princesses, castles, and ears, OH MY!

627
25 Signs You Are A Disney Fanatic
Heather George

So many people love the nostalgia and whimsical nature of Disney. Children through many decades have grown up loving Disney and believing in its magic. It has become a trend for people to say that they are Disney fanatics, however, most of these people who say that they are, really are bunch of dinglehoppers, and everyone's a little mad here. So what does it take to REALLY be a Disney fanatic? Let's find out.

1. Your Mickey Ears (all 60 billion of them) are your favorite accessories.

2. You can break into Disney song at any moment of the day.

3. You can relate any conversation to any Disney movie or character.

4. You want every vacation to be spent at a Disney Theme Park.

5. You own the classic Disney Cartoons on DVD.

6. You can listen to any Disney song while working (at gym, house, job, school) and be happy about it. #whistlewhileyouwork

7. Going to the Disney store at any mall is normal, along with buying everything in the store.

8. You wear a princess costume to a dance or even a “night out."

9. Getting your acceptance letter to the Disney College Program is (or was) the best day ever!

10. Your profile picture (or its caption) ALWAYS has something to do with Disney. After all, what would be a better way to show the world of social media how much you truly love Disney?

11. You plan your next Disney vacation while you're currently on a Disney vacation.

12. You have planned your dream wedding at Disney (your backup is a Disney-themed wedding), and you've probably looked at their website or Pinterest multiple times trying to set up your plans.

13. You own something of everything in Mickey Mouse style.

14. Your Halloween costume is ALWAYS Mickey, Minnie, or another character from Disney.

15. You believe that the best way to cheer anyone up is by talking about Disney.

16. You are always at the earliest premiere of every new Disney movie.

17. You are completely heartbroken when someone says that they don’t like Disney.

18. If a man (or woman) tells you that they like Disney, you fall head over heels for him that moment.

19. You have made your significant other pull a "Lady and The Tramp."

20. You spend a majority of your paycheck on something related to Disney.

21. If someone challenges you to Disney’s Scene It game, you will show no mercy.

22. If you are sick, your significant other knows you well enough to put a sign that says “Drink Me” by your medicine so you won’t forget.

23. It’s your goal to be at every holiday event at Disney to celebrate the magic.

24. If anyone asks, you tell everyone that your best friend is Mickey Mouse.

25. Every magical moment of your life is spent at Disney, no questions asked.