I love cats. Always have and I always will. My first cat came up to my house and never left. Bearing that in mind, you could call it my destiny to be a cat owner. Unfortunately, since I am not currently living at home I’ve been missing my feline friends something fierce as of late, and thus, I have created this ode to the cat owner and their purrrfect pets.
1. If you only have curtains
And if you don't then you probably like being woken up at all hours of the night because if you have blinds, your cat will jump on them and it will wake you up.
2. If you like to lift weights
Exercise is much more fun with cats.
3. If you like to eat watermelon
Cats in hats. And it’s not just cute because it rhymes.
4. If you don't like to clean
It’s destined because having a cat can make activities as mundane as cleaning an excitement. Plus, there's only room for one kind of litter at home.
5. You aren't personally attached to any of your glassware
If I’m being honest, my cat has knocked over one too many vasefuls of flowers. Cats can be a little mean sometimes.
6. If you like cute animals
7. If you’re intelligent
Only an idiot wouldn’t love cats. Look at that sweet face.
8. If you like having empty boxes lying around
Whenever we break out the box with the Christmas tree, my cat has a field day.
9. If you need help spending less money
This cat has your back.
10. If you like a little bit of chaos
Just to keep things interesting.
11. If you enjoy taking naps
This little one would love to keep you company.
12. If you need a research assistant
I’d hire this guy without pause.
13. If you love to dance, but need a dance partner
It takes two to tango.
14. If you like coffee
Cat cafes are a thing, especially if you live in LA, San Francisco, Seattle, or any major city really. Sometimes you can even do yoga with them too! Try going here, here or here for cats and coffee. Thank me later.
15. If you want someone to spoil
Look no further than this fancy feline.
16. If you like being welcomed when you walk through the door
My cat is always either waiting by the window or running around the corner to say hello when I get home.
17. If you want to give someone all your unconditional love and affection
A cat will do the trick. Or they'll do nothing while you give them a lavish lifestyle.
18. If you like formal attire
You could coordinate with your cat!
19. If you think you’re cool
This cat is pretty cool too. You could bond over it.
20. If you need a good listener
This cat will lend you an ear.
21. If you are ready for your pet to be one of your best friends
Then it’s destiny for sure!
So basically if you identify with any of these above criteria, you're destined to have a cat as a FURRever friend! Do with this information what you will.