12 Signs He's Just Not That Into You

12 Signs He's Just Not That Into You

Move on, girl.

1315
12 Signs He's Just Not That Into You

Dating just isn't like it used to be. It was already hard enough as it is, and add in technology and it just becomes 100 times more complicated. In the age of ghosting and zombieing (and basically every other official term for being a jerk,) it's hard to analyze a situation and know if he's actually interested. Or even worse, if he does seem interested, how you're supposed to know that he genuinely likes you and isn't just using you, or trying to take advantage of you. If you're having trouble getting a good read on him, here are 12 signs it's not you, it's him.

1. You're always the one to text first

You sit by your phone all day waiting for him to text you first, but he never does. If he was genuinely interested in you, he would try and spark the conversation by texting you first.

2. And when you do, you're the one who keeps the conversation going

If he's not into having a conversation with you, he's not into you period.

3. He leaves you on opened/read

Either he doesn't value your time, or he's playing games with you. Either way, move on.

4. Eye contact is virtually non-existent

Eye contact shows interest. If his eyes aren't there, then neither are his feelings.

5. When you’re with him he pays attention to other things more than you

If you find him looking away from you often, he is not interested in the you or the conversation.

6. He has more excuses than you have water bottles in your room

He always has an excuse as to why he can’t hang out with you/text back/call/basically everything.

7. He talks to you about girls he is interested in

AKA, not you. If he's talking to you about other girls, then he is definitely not interested in you. This should be a no-brainer, but some girls just don't get this. He isn't playing hard to get by doing this! He's just genuinely not interested! And on the off chance he IS playing hard to get, RED FLAG.

8. He doesn’t try to get to know you

If he likes you, he'll want to get to know you. If he doesn't, he just wants one thing.

9. He treats you like you're just 'one of the guys'

If he gives you fist bumps or hand shakes instead of hugs and calls you "dude" a lot, you've probably been friend-zoned.

10. He avoids hanging out with you one-on-one

If he doesn't want to hang out with you one on one, it probably means he'd rather have other people there so he doesn't have to spend all of his time with you.

11. He avoids hanging out with you in public

This usually means he doesn't want to been seen with you.

12. You’re reading this article

If you are having your doubts, trust your guy. Guys are simple; if he doesn't seem interested in you, then he probably isn't.