Every relationship is different, but when you've been with someone for so long a lot of things become second nature to you.
Here are a few signs you know you've been in a long term relationship when ...
1. You no longer knock when you walk into their house.
2. You're perfectly fine hanging out at home together... doing nothing.
3. You'll spend time with their family even when they aren't around.
4. Their parents will text/call you to see where they are.
5. "I love you" is your form of "goodbye, I'll see you tomorrow."
6. If you lose something it's more than likely at their house.
7. Their parents buy you your own drinks/snacks when they go grocery shopping because they know what you like.
8. A plate is always automatically fixed for you for dinner.
9. Not only do you know your boyfriend/girlfriend's schedule, you know their parent's work schedules as well.
10. Burps come out without hesitation.
11. They always get you your favorite snack at the gas station ... even when you're not with them.
12. Doing something for each other is just second nature.
13. You could order for them at almost any restaurant.
14. No need to brush your hair before they come over, or put on makeup for that matter.
15. You don't have to text all the time because you already know what the other is doing.
16. You will stop in mid conversation to pop a zit you see on them (gross... maybe... enjoyable... yes...).
17. It's too much to make two drinks so you always have a "couple's cup."
18. Your idea of an exciting Friday night is falling asleep on the couch, watching a movie you didn't quite agree on.
19. Tweezing their unibrow is a monthly routine.
20. You will be the first to tell them if their breath stinks.
21. You don't get jealous... at all... you are confident in your relationship.
22. You don't bite your tongue... they will always know how you're feeling.
23. You can joke about their ex's... because you both know that you're the only one for each other.
24. You'll love them no matter how much they bug you or get on your nerves. Your love is a forever kinda thing. It's special. It's like nothing you've ever imagined... and you don't plan on ever loosing this feeling.