Shows That Were Cancelled Too Soon This Year

Goodbye to some great shows

1430
Instagram: @americanhousewifeabc

Over the last few weeks, television networks have begun announcing what shows they intend to cancel or renew for the upcoming year. While this time of the year can always be hard because you never know if your favorite shows will be safe for another season, this year seems to be exceptionally hard. Despite having spent so much time at home these past few months, it seems like so many great shows are still finding themselves cancelled. So here is a list of tv shows that I'm sad to see coming to an end this year.

1. American Housewife

I recently just binge-watched all five seasons to find out that it was just cancelled. I really enjoyed watching this show and I'm sad to know I'll never find out where the characters ended up after the cliffhanger. Although, I'm still holding out hope that another network will pick this one up.

2. Mixed-ish 

I was honestly very surprised when I learned Mixed-ish was cancelled. While I have not watched much of this show, I have watched and enjoyed Black-ish as well as Grown-ish so to learn it was cancelled this soon was disappointing.

3. Lucifer

I've known that this show has been coming to an end for a while yet I'm still not over it. Lucifer remains one of my favorite shows and I'm sad knowing that it's slowly coming to an end.

4. Mom

I wish I could say I'm surprised by the end of Mom; but, I'm not. This was the first season without Anna Faris which changed the whole dynamic of the show. So while I did enjoy this one, it didn't really come as such as shock like the other ones.

5. For Life

Although I haven't watched this show yet, I've heard a lot of good things about it and I know fans of the show are disappointed to see it end.