Should You bring Your Partner Home For The Holidays? Take our quiz to find out

Not Sure If You Should Take Home Your Partner For The Holidays? Take Our Quiz And Figure It Out

Take this quiz to find out if it's time to bring your S.O. home to meet the family or if it's too soon!

4
https://unsplash.com/photos/PwRpcm6hEDY

The holiday season is rolling around and with it brings the decision on visiting family and whether or not to bring your S.O.

With relationships, sometimes it can be hard to pinpoint where the relationship is. What stage are we at? Are we ready to involve other people? Should I introduce them to my crazy family and will they be scared away? Will they see your mom/dad and imagine you in 20 years and run away screaming? The decision has so many sides that can make it seem impossible to answer! Well, that's where this quiz comes in and answers the tough questions for you.

SEE ALSO: 21 Couples Share Their Strategies For Splitting Up Holidays Between Families

Sit back and relax because you'll be sure to know if it's time to invite your S.O. on the holiday rollercoaster!

And that's that! I hope you got your answer and that you are happy about the result! If it's a go, have a great holiday season with your S.O. If it isn't, it's no big deal and you always have next year! Just because you shouldn't bring them now doesn't mean you can't in the future! Enjoy the holiday's with your family and keep your S.O. involved, even if you are apart!

Also, word of advice, don't leave your S.O. alone with the sharks! Make sure they don't feel abandoned and ignored when visiting!