22 Christmas Gifts To Get Your Boyfriend If He's The Guy Who Always Says He Doesn't 'Want Anything'

We all know he doesn't mean it.

43043
FOX

In the four Christmas' that I have spent with my boyfriend, I have realized one thing: boys are hard to shop for. Each year I have to rack my brain for gift ideas because when I ask my boyfriend what he wants for Christmas, he always says something along the lines of "nothing," which as a girl is hard to fathom since I literally give him a list each year before Black Friday.

After hours each year scouring the internet for the perfect Christmas gifts to get my boyfriend, I have come up with a pretty long and inclusive list. To help those girlfriends going through the same thing, I decided to put together some of the best gifts I have come across.

Here is a list of 22 things to get your boyfriend this Christmas:

1. Cologne

This is such a great stocking stuffer that every boy needs and enjoys, even though he won't admit it. Pick out a scent you know he will like or better yet, do yourself a favor and pick out one you like. He won't know the difference.

2. A wallet

Men are known for keeping the same wallet for 20+ years, so what better gift is there to get your boy? He can replace the one he has had since middle school and neither of you have to worry about getting him a new for for at least another decade.

3. A bottle/case of his favorite alcohol

If your man loves booze, this just might be the perfect gift for him. Is there a better surprise than your favorite alcoholic beverage? I think not.

4. AirPods

These are a bit pricey, but if you can afford them (and if you man won't lose them like mine would), they make a great gift. You boyfriend will be thanking you for a longggg time, no doubt.

5. A grill set

If your boyfriend loves cooking out, this is the perfect gift for him. Not only will it make cooking easier for him, it might actually make his food a little tastier (sounds like a win-win to me).

6. A gaming headset/other gaming equipment

If your boyfriend loves all things gaming, there is absolutely nothing better that you can get him than a new headset, gaming chair, controller, or even the latest game in his favorite series. He will be smiling from ear to ear when he opens up any gaming-related, I promise.

7. Dress shirts, pants, or shoes

This is something your boyfriend definitely needs but will never buy himself, so do him and yourself a favor. He might not appreciate it, but you will be thankful you bought him these the next time you get invited to a wedding or nice dinner.

8. A tile tracker

If your boyfriend is anything like mine, he probably loses things ALL THE TIME. Tile trackers can be stuck to bags, wallets, keychains, etc. and hook up to an app on your phone where you can make your device ring or use GPS to see where it is located. These can be life savers, especially if you're the one your boyfriend recruits to find his things.

9. Nice beverage glasses

These are a gift your boyfriend won't realize he needs until he gets them. What better way to drink your alcohol than in fancy glass cups?

10. A nice watch

There is no sexier accessory that a man can wear than a good watch. Plus, he'll be impressed. Sounds like a win to me.

11. Sneakers

This is a guaranteed-to-make-him-smile gift because boys love sneakers, but if yours is anything like mine, he refuses to get to new pair when he is obviously in need of one. I guess that's why they have us though, right?

12. Gift cards to his favorite store or restaurant

This is the perfect gift to give if you honestly have no clue what your partner would like (which most of us don't) and also works if you're feeling a little lazy this year (which most of us are).

13. A phone case

Chances are your boyfriend doesn't care about protecting his phone, and chances are that bothers the heck out of you. Do both of you a favor and get him a nice phone case this Christmas.

14. A custom keychain

If your boyfriend isn't big on custom gifts but you are, this is a great present for you to get him. It's a perfect balance between "I love you so much that I wanted to make you a personalized gift" and "but I know you don't like them".

15. Apple charging stand

This is a must-have if your boyfriend has multiple Apple products. Some can charge multiple iPhones, AirPods, an Apple Watch, and an iPad all at the same time while others are just made to charge an iPhone and AirPods. No matter which one is in your price range, your boo is guaranteed to love it no matter what.

16. A heated razor

Who knew they made heated razors?! This is such a practical and giftable product that I feel like most men would love and use all of the time.

17. Athleisure

It's all the hype right now and rightfully so, because honestly, guys look pretty hot in it.

18. A Bluetooth speaker

If your partner loves listening to music this is a gift worth investing in. There is a huge variety to choose from to suit your man's every need.

19. Nice socks

Most boys do not care whether or not their socks have holes in them; they will still wear them. That's why it's up to us ladies to ensure that their feet stay warm and cozy. It might not be the most exciting gift in the world, but good socks are a necessity, and maybe getting them will teach them to give us a list next year.

20. An air fryer

Honestly, who doesn't love food? Air fryers are all the rave and rightfully so. I can promise once your boyfriend gets a taste of some air fried french fries he'll be thanking you for this wonderful gift.

21. Matching bracelets

If you're feeling a little more lovey this Christmas, getting you and him matching bracelets is the perfect gift. You can find such a wide variety of bracelets to get to match his and your style that you just can't go wrong. Plus you also get new jewelry, so why not?

22. A new gaming console

Yup, I said it. If you have the money and want to make your partner EXTRA happy this Christmas, the best gift you can get them (if they are gamers) is the new Xbox or PlayStation. There is no doubt in my mind that this present will make your boyfriend so very thankful for you.