Fab'rik In Tuscaloosa Gives Back To Those In Need
Travel

This Tuscaloosa Store Is More Than Just 'Fab'rik,' It's Giving Back To Those In Need

Tuscaloosa newest boutique is bringing style and giving back.

162
Girls shopping
Photo Provided By Fab'rik Tuscaloosa

On August 23rd, Fab'rik opened it's 45th location in Tuscaloosa and has been thriving ever since. With this newly opened boutique being in the most competitive location in Midtown, Taylor Gage Swafford, the manager of Fab'rik, had full confidence in his store surviving in such an intense industry.

Feel Fab With Fab'rik

Photo Provided By Fab'rik Tuscaloosa

With game day outfits and campus chic being an interest for many college girls, Fab'rik provides a unique experience while shopping for just the right outfit. Swafford states, " Our diverse selection of clothing is what sets us apart from the other boutiques in the area." The Boutique organizes their merchandise by events whether you're looking for a game day, formal or everyday look. " Our goal is to make the customer comfortable as if they were shopping with their best friend instead of a personal shopper," Swafford says. Fab'rik creates an enjoyable shopping experience with upbeat music, refreshments, and comfortable seating so everyone will enjoy their time while shopping in their store.

Fab'rik's Impact on ASHES and Tuscaloosa

ASHES Photo Provided By Fab'rik Tuscaloosa

Locally, Fab'rik partners with non-profit organizations that focus on clothing young females affected by depression, poverty, exploitation, and abuse. Fab'rik provides an intimate shopping experience for the young ladies to enjoy being pampered. This boutique takes the time to get to know the ladies, share stories and touch all hearts involved. The best part is Fab'rik provides this unique experience free of all costs!

So the next time you're looking for a statement necklace to go with your game day romper or simply want to treat yourself to some retail therapy, stop by Fab'rik because not only will they make your day, but your purchase will make an even bigger impact!

Want to Know More About Fab'rik?

Fab'rik CollectionsPhoto Provided By Fab'rik Tuscaloosa

Fab'rik is located on 1800 McFarland Blvd E, Suite 116 in Tuscaloosa. For more information or if you want to get in touch with Fab'rik call (205) 632-5050. Visit their website and follow them on Instagram.