Going Into Senior Year As Told By 'Friends'

Still not finding an interesting fact about yourself on the first day of classes.

5
Mirror.co.uk

As a student heading into their senior year of college I couldn’t be more excited. This year is so bittersweet. It’s an ending and a new beginning of something truly incredible. Even though I have an entire year of school left, it doesn’t feel way. It feels like im running out of time on some of the best days of my life. After a few years of college under my belt, senior year should be smooth sailing. With that being said, I’m making senior year the best year yet. For anyone heading into their last year of school, these emotions are all too familiar.

Going back to school and seeing your friends after an entire summer apart from one another

Being reunited never felt so good.

The first Thirsty Thursday of the semester

Still not finding an interesting fact about yourself on the first day of classes

Attempting to have a smooth sailing move - in day

Trying to get a pen off of someone from class

Because let's be real, you didn't bring a single thing to class

When people think you have it all figured out by now but this is how life is actually going

When people ask about life after graduation

Watching all the underclassmen come back to their dorms intoxicated

Trying to prepare yourself for syllabus week pains.

"Required attendance, no multiple choice, accumulative final, group projects are mandatory"

When people ask why you haven't done an internship yet

Realizing you only have a year left

Because who isn't freaking out yet

We are all in this together! Best of luck to all the seniors out there this year!