College hands-down has been the most amazing experience I've been through yet. With that being said, it's a lot of work. I have finally reached my final lap before this journey is officially over and ironically enough, I'm the most distracted now that I've been the entire four years I've been here.
Since I can't focus on any responsibilities lately, I wanted to construct a list of things on my mind instead of the several exams and essays I have due soon. SOS.
1. Spring break
What am I going to wear? Who's going to be there? Online shopping and choosing my bikini has got the best of me.
2. Taco Tuesday
Yes I have an exam, but that means I'm missing tacos and margs...
3. I need a job after I graduate
Not if you don't graduate, that's the trick!
4. I'm tired
Relatable, I know.
5. I wonder how many cheesepuffs I can eat in one sitting
Haven't you ever wondered?
6. How often I'm going to see my college friends after graduation
7. It's so cold I need summer
8. How to lose weight in two weeks
If only that was how it worked... or does it.
9. I need more money
10. How to make money fast
If anyone knows, let me know.
11. How many puppies is too many puppies to own?
Asking for a friend.
12. Coffee. I need more coffee
13. My outfit for St. Patty's Day
Still don't have one. Awkward.
14. Is it 80 degrees yet?
15. My next adventure
Where am I going to live after I graduate? What will my decorations look like?
16. Wedding bells
The amount of weddings I'm invited to is crazy. I can't wait to go shopping!
17. Which is better: Goldfish or Cheez Itz?
18. The urge to redecorate my entire house
I'm moving out in 2 months, it's not worth it, but I want to.
19. Buying tanning packages
That's the way I trick everyone into thinking I have spring break plans!
20. What show to binge on Netflix next
Not that I have the time for it, I just want to because why not?
21. Las Vegas in April
How can I possibly contain my excitement for that trip?
22. My future job?
I don't have one yet, but I wonder where I'll end up next.
23. Do my plants listen to me when I talk?
I mean, they're living creature too...
24. When is the last time I got a full eight hours of sleep?
25. Global warming
What about the polar bears, people?
26. Twitter gossip
You've heard it, the Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson scandal. Yikes.
27. Watching Youtube's newest videos
Anyone else a huge Youtube fan? Just me? OK.
28. My future home's aesthetic
I'm looking for a rustic look, super sleek, but not too fancy. It looks good in my mind...
29. Will my plants be sad when we move out of Bowling Green, Ohio?
Again, they're living things too!
30. Making lists of my future children's names
I'm not even planning on having kids for a long, long time. Although, it is great to be prepared!
31. How I'm going to decorate my graduation cap
The options are endless!
32. Will the Cleveland Browns ever make it to the Super Bowl?
Us Clevelanders have hope!
33. I have an assignment due at midnight!
With a few hours to spare, I got this.
Good luck to seniors everywhere!