23 Bible Verses For College Students In Their Last Semester
Christianity

23 Bible Verses For The College Student Struggling Through Their Last Semester

You'll make it through somehow.

235

For the college students who are like me, seniors planning to graduate in May, there's so much going through your mind at all times. Endless questions about what ifs for the future and trying to plan as much as possible. Of course, there's still homework, classes, and extracurriculars, too. Even though it seems like a lot right now, it'll all be worth it to be out on your own pursuing a career you've spent years preparing for. Here are 23 encouraging Bible verses to get you through the rest of the semester.

1. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” - Jeremiah 29:11

2. “May God do what you want most and let all go well for you.” - Psalm 20:4

3. “Be determined and confident. Do not be afraid of them. Your God, the LORD himself, will be with you. He will not fail you or abandon you.” - Deuteronomy 31:6

4. “Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.” - Colossians 3:23

5. “Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.” - 1 Timothy 4:12

6. “God can bless you with everything you need, and you will always have more than enough to do all kinds of good things for others.” - 2 Corinthians 9:8

7. “For nothing is impossible with God.” - Luke 1:37

8. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:9

9. “Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity, but hasty shortcuts lead to poverty.” - Proverbs 21:5

10. “She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” - Proverbs 31:25

11. “On that day you will be glad, even if you have to go through many hard trials for a while.” - 1 Peter 1:6

12. “Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.” - Psalm 34:14

13. “The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.” - Isaiah 58:11

14. “Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” - Psalm 27:14

15. “In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me.” - Psalm 120:1

16. “Don't be afraid. I am with you. Don't tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories.” - Isaiah 41:10

17. “I pray that God will take care of all your needs with the wonderful blessings that come from Christ Jesus!” - Philippians 4:19

18. “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” - 1 Peter 5:7

19. “Do everything in love.” - 1 Corinthians 16:14

20. “He will make your paths straight.” - Proverbs 3:6

21. “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” - Psalm 119:105

22. “Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.” - Proverbs 16:3

23. “Do not conform to the pattern of this world.” - Romans 12:2