Self Quarantine To-Do

Self Quarantine To-Do

How to get rid of boredom ...

8
Self Quarantine To-Do
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/16/dining/drinks/drinking-alone.html

These past few months have been difficult for everyone world-wide, and the need to self quarantine in hopes of decreasing the spread of the coronavirus has been in affect. With everything happening it can be very scary, lonely and boring. Being forced to stay at home to help the wellbeing of ourselves and others is very important. Though it can be very tiresome and boring staying at home for a long period of time I thought I could name somethings that you can do while you have so much free time.

You can clean your whole house from top to bottom and go through everything. You can find things you lost and find memories you forgot about. This will also allow you to give somethings away you don't need anymore.

1. Clean up

2. Workout

You can workout inside at home and start to get fit.

3. Catch up on entertainment

You can start a book you have been wanting to start for a while or even catch up on your favorite tv show or movies.

4. Take up a new hobby

You can pick up a new hobby like drawing, music, or even learn a new language.

5. Start journaling

You can start writing a journal and collect your thoughts.

6. Spend time with your pet

If you have a pet you could teach them new tricks or just spend time with them.

7. Work on your culinary skills

If you like to cook or bake you can play around with new recipes.

There are endless things to do while at home with your family. As long as you are safe and washing your hands you can use thing opportunity to learn more about yourself.

I know it is scary what is happening but just be safe and cherish what you do have.