I know better than anyone how stressful college can be. On top of full-time college, I also work full-time. How do I do it? I honestly have no idea.

That being said, as stressed as you and I are, we need to remember to take care of ourselves. Lucky for you, here are 10 self-care tips you can do in the comfort of your own home!

4. Get a massage.

One of my favorite ways to destress is getting a massage. I mean, who doesn't like massages?

5. Play with your pets.

Lito Akuyama on Instagram: “Playing with Lito this morning 🐶😊💕 Hear his playful snarl? 😁 . #chihuahualito #lito #chihuahua #chihuahualife #doge #dogsofinstagram  #dog…”

If you're lucky enough to have a cute pup or two, take advantage and play with them! Makes them happy and you!

6. Spend some time with your friends and family.

Don't forget the support system you already have right in front of you! Hit up a friend, hang out with your parents! Do something active that'll take your mind off things for a bit.

8. Clean your room. 

I know, I know. Who willingly cleans their room, right? Trust me, it's a great stress reliever. A cluttered space equals a cluttered mind. Plus, it's better than doing your homework, right?

10. Take a nap.

When all else fails, take a nap. That's my favorite way to rejuvenate and forget about everything for awhile.