Autumn Self-Care Tips N' Tricks

Autumn Self-Care Tips N' Tricks

Just because the leaves are falling doesn't mean you have to too!

14
Autumn Self-Care Tips N' Tricks

Now that things are getting busy with classes and sports, it's so easy to forget about yourself and really take a break from the chaos. The cold weather has started to sink in and there's a whole new batch of fall activities to go do. Don't forget to take a few minutes for yourself this autumn with a few suggestions down below!

1. Make time for yourself!

Fall is when school and classes are getting back into full swing, and it's easy to forget to make time for yourself. Give yourself even just a half hour to do something you love, even if it's just going for a walk or reading a chapter in a book.

2. Spend time with people you love 

Spend as much time as you can with friends and family.

3. Try out a new hobby

4. Drink spiced cider.

Or mulled cider, or just fresh cider. You can't go wrong with any of them.

5. Bake with apples!

Make apple crisp or apple muffins, both are delicious.

6. Slow down and savor the moment 

It's all too easy to get caught up in everything that's going on in life, and it's easy to forget to just slow down and take a look around.

7. Enjoy warm pj's and socks 

Everyone loves fuzzy socks, you can't even argue.

8. Make a soup or stew 

When the weather is cold, nothing warms you up like a hot cup of soup.

9. Go to a Farmer's Market 

Support local! You can buy fresh produce for usually a cheaper price, plus it's a perfect excuse to take your next insta-photo.

10. Decorate pumpkins or make pumpkin bread

Who doesn't love carving or painting pumpkins? If baking isn't your thing, Starbucks has a pumpkin roll to die for!!

11. Write down what you want to let go of 

Now that the leaves are letting go of their trees, it's a sign for you to let go of whatever it is that's dragging you down.

12. Go on a nature walk or hike

Explore your local community and find a gorge to stroll through and take beautiful photos of the changing leaves. Or even just take a walk down Main Street and grab a coffee.