6 Famous Motivational Speeches that Will Change Your Life
Wellbeing

"Don't compare yourself with other people; compare yourself with who you were yesterday." -Jordan Peterson

203
Sydney Spizzoucco

You may get to a point in your life when your direction may become unclear and your purpose unknown. There may be moments when your will to reach your goals is impacted by the negative opinions of others who think they know your potential. There may days when you yourself even question your own choices, and whether the dream is even worth the struggle.

A dream worth fighting for is always worth the effort.

The following videos are by men who know the true meaning of hard work and dedication, and will stop at nothing to meet their goals. Here are six motivational speeches giving you rules to live by and strategies to help you achieve your goals.

1. Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Rules of Success"

Arnold Schwarzenegger 2019 - The speech that broke the internet - Motivational & Inspiring www.youtube.com

Arnold Schwarzenegger, famously known for his acting, professional powerlifting and bodybuilding career, as well as his political run as the governor of California from 2003-2011, finds that success can be found when you choose to do the impossible by making it possible. Everyone faces failure, but it's what you do in response to failure that will change your life!

2. Denzel Washington: "Put God First"

Put God First - Denzel Washington Motivational & Inspiring Commencement Speech www.youtube.com

Actor, producer, and director Denzel Washington states that to become successful, one must put God first before everything. Dreaming big, failing big, and taking the time to appreciate the opportunities given makes for a successful individual.

3. William McRaven: "If You Want to Change the World, Start Off by Making Your Bed"

If You Want to Change the World, Start Off by Making Your Bed - William McRaven, US Navy Admiral www.youtube.com

Now retired United States Navy admiral William McRaven believes that a successful person achieves small goals before big goals, always holds on to hope, and takes risks.

4. Simon Sinek: "Change Your Future"

Simon Sinek: CHANGE YOUR FUTURE - Life Changing Motivational Speech www.youtube.com

Author, motivational speaker, and organizational consultant Simon Sinek expresses that creatively breaking rules, looking out for others, and taking accountability for your actions can change your future.

5. Gary Vaynerchuk (GaryVee): "The Most Powerful Mindset for Success"

The Most Powerful Mindset For Success - Gary Vaynerchuk | Motivational Talk www.youtube.com

Gary Vaynerchuk is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, and internet personality who claims that to be successful, one must begin to live life for themselves. Success means patience, hard work, and true passion.

6. Jordan Peterson: "12 Rules for Life"

Jordan Peterson - 12 Rules for Life in 20 Minutes www.youtube.com

Distinguished psychologist and professor at the University of Toronto Jordan B. Peterson notes that changing your life begins with holding yourself accountable and putting yourself in an environment where you have the best potential to flourish. You only have yourself to compare to, no one else is needed.