1 Corinthians 2:5-9, "...so that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God...it is not wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away. But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God."
The wisdom of God is more vast than us mere humans could ever imagine. And He is a really swell guy because he wrote down much of his wisdom for us in scripture. The Bible is packed with love, hope, faith, and The Ultimate Reassurance. So instead of reading more of my ramblings, I wanted to dedicate this article and your time to 21 verses that can get you through whatever you may be facing. Whoever may read this draw closer to His Word, to the hope and the glory that is revealed in his Holy text. There is a message in all your mess. You can and will find it.
1. “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying “This is the way; walk in it.”
2. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare, and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
3. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”
4. “For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world- our faith.”
1 John 5:4
5. “God is with you – wherever you may go and no matter what life brings.”
6. “She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.”
7. "I loved you at your darkest."
8. "Under His wings you will find refuge."
9. "By the grace of God, I am what I am."
1 Corinthians 15:10
10. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not onto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."
11. "You are beautiful for you are fearfully and wonderfully made."
12. "Be strong. Be brave. Be fearless. You are never alone."
13. "Mightier than the waves of the sea is His love for you."
14. "Perhaps this is the moment for which you've been created."
15. "I am complete in Him."
16. "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love."
17. "You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you."
18. "The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still."
19. "I will never leave you or forsake you."
20. "You are altogether beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way."
Song of Songs 4:7
21. "Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant, or insecure, remember to whom you belong."